All employers go through periods of change. Our team can help you navigate the complex employment law issues that can arise in mergers and acquisitions, insourcing and outsourcing arrangements and tenders.
- Initial risk analysis and strategic input on the employment / HR aspects of the transaction.
- Assisting with employment due diligence, review of employment materials and issues and reporting on the risks and implications arising as a result.
- Advising on information and consultation obligations under TUPE for both Sellers and Purchasers including appointment of Employee Representatives and assisting with the planning and implementation of the consultation process.
- Drafting any necessary retention provisions, new service agreements, consultancy arrangements and/or compromise or settlement agreement.
- Negotiating commercial terms affecting employees in Sale and Purchase agreements.
- Advising on post transactional HR issues such as transitional arrangements, secondments, re-structuring and redundancies and harmonisation of terms and conditions.