Employment law is a rapidly developing area. The Employment team at JCB Solicitors can help ensure you remain compliant throughout the employment relationship. We understand that every business is unique and tailor our services to your specific needs as you need it.
- Drafting and tailoring standard and bespoke contracts for employees, workers and contractors at executive management and junior level.
- Drafting and amending Handbooks and policies and procedures for large corporates, SMEs, charitable organisations and public bodies.
- Advising on atypical working arrangements.
- Advising on the day to day aspects of the employment relationship from recruitment to termination.
- Advising on absence management and capability matters.
- Advising on all aspects of investigations, grievances and disciplinary issues to help reduce risks in potential disputes
- Providing support on day to day HR issues whether by way of helpline or ad hoc advices as and when required on matters ranging from changing contracts of employment, working time, holiday pay, minimum wage, flexible working requests etc.
- Providing advice on best practice and keeping you informed about changes in legislation and case law to ensure you can adapt to the evolving legal and commercial context.
- Providing advice on grievances and disciplinary matters
- Advising on a compromise agreements
- Advising on and representing claimants in Tribunal and Court proceedings